PIPO M9 Max Kit Kat 4.4 stable

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PIPO M9 Max Kit Kat 4.4 stable

Post by mutenrroi on Thu May 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi, I had have a problem flashing the rom with the BatchTool in my PIPO MAX M9(non PRO), I think i used a ROM for PRO tablets and in the end of flashing the process give me an error and the tablet didnt restart . Now I am triying flash this rom but I can´t.
The flash tool indentified the tablet but my PC  discconect the tablet every minute, for one second. then when I am trying to erase nand with the flash tool, doing the low format, when the count reach 15000 of total of 16386, the USB is disconeccted. Even with not flashing software just with the tabled plugged, windows every minute disconect the tablet one second and inmediately indentifying it again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4GbbGkj78xDWTFySkEtUTZpbW8/edit

If I try with the batchtool 1.7, occurs the same during the testing device procees.
I am using  the dirvers 3.5 and I have tried with 3 computers and diferents USB cables but not way.

Sorry for my english.
anyone can help me?

mutenrroi

Back to top Go down

Re: PIPO M9 Max Kit Kat 4.4 stable

Post by vitha on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:02 pm

My support for Pipo is done now. I can answer question but that is extent. My tablet this morning nan flash locked up and will not work anymore. it is stuck in maskmode that it put it's self in too. Remember people the new 4.4 from Pipo max m9 that's pipo released is only good for the newest M9 max not talking pro. these reason for that is newer tablet has 2 nan chips not one like the newer ones
vitha

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top